All I can do is laugh right now. You know the phrase it's better to laugh than cry. Yeah, we'll that's the route I'm taking, laughing.
This morning I was talking to Gma and telling her how excited I was to finally be done with pills. I just got done taking 2 sets of meds for some infections I'd acquired. I was thrilled for about 15 mins. The phone rang while I was still talking to her. It was the doctor. Usually not a good sign if it was unwarranted. I asked what was up, you know trying not to seem worried. She let me know blood work was back and I'm in need of more medication. Hahaha, I know it's not funny but kinda it is. So my vitamin D levels are severely low. Surprised, absolutely not. I just spent almost 7 weeks on bed rest. So I was not hanging out in the sun like my normal days might allow. So I have 8 more weeks of meds.
It's amazing how different this pregnancy is from my last 4. But I'm working really hard to make a couple a family so if I must continue swallowing pills, then let the swallowing begin.
Say a prayer for no major reactions or symptoms. Say a prayer for my appt. coming up to go well and that progress continues.
Thanks friends for your following and interest in my journey, it humbling.
Blessings bloggie buddies
Love Surrogacy
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment