Wednesday, November 28, 2012

22 weeks

Thankfully bloggie buddies we made it to 22 weeks. Each day seems different from the last. I've been on the beta blocker meds for 2 weeks now, continually checking my blood pressure and they seem to have it regulated. However I have a side effect that is pretty nasty. The biggest is the dull, lingering headaches. They stink. I've never gotten many headaches in my life and these are manageable just not enjoyable and really make me rather irritable, ask Zeus. I'm overly tired all day too. So I go back to the doctor tomorrow to check make sure BP is still good, which I know since Zeus bought me this nifty little machine/monitor.

I'm doing pretty good other than that. Mr. Coconut is getting stronger by the day and really is starting to kick me or punch me in the bladder. It's crazy cause Ill walk out of the bathroom only to return minutes later. Him being breech makes those kicks much lower. It's different then my four babies were. Hopefully within the next 2 months he'll turn himself around.

I'm looking forward to the holidays, are you guys. It exciting since my brothers wife, my sister, is expecting a little girl 4 weeks before me and Zeus' brothers wife is expecting 2 days before me as well. We have several expecting cousins and 6 friends all pregnant right now. It's a bit crazy. But makes me smile. I do love babies. I'm hoping with 2 sisters expecting it'll lessen the blow of the official birth and handover. But we'll see.

Blessings to all you wonderful readers. I ask your continued prayers for a healthy pregnancy and for doctor to keep me off of bed rest. Thanks friends.

Love,
Twinkle

1 comment:

  1. You're over halfway there, yay! So sorry about the headaches though...I get headaches like that and have had them for years. Mine aren't like crazy bad migraines, but they stick around for what seems like days and they just wear me out. Maybe the doc can suggest something to help with those...

    ReplyDelete