Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dates

I got to talk with the Doctor today and she cleared me for medication. So you ask what that means? Well, starting June 11 I will be taking abdomen injections daily to prepare my womb for precious cargo. The injections will continue through 10 weeks of pregnancy. July 5 we ultrasound for lining check to make sure my uterine lining is plump and ready to receive that cargo.  My family and I will drive across the country after that for an embryo transfer target date of July 16. Yep, you are reading this right. I am getting pregnant on July 16. Man, I wish I was able to nail that day down when I got pregnant with my own sweet babies. But hey, after all my HP's have been through its OK to know that date this early. The process will begin shortly and I'm so busy with all the other events with my family that it will be here before I know it. Plus, I'm really excited about the thought that my babies get to see Nana and Grandpa and all their cousins this summer. Its nerve wracking, don't get me wrong. But I'm glad its happening.

What's funny, I tried to call Athena after my doctor call and her phone had died. It took me over 3 hours to get a hold of her and Apollo to share the news of our dates. Its really, really exciting. It shall make the weekend much more fulfilling for them I think.

Stay tuned as the updates keep blowing in.

Blessings on a relaxing holiday weekend and please remember all my brothers and sisters serving, and most importantly those we have lost to have this very freedom today. Happy Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment