Thursday, October 11, 2012

First time for everything

We made it to 15 weeks, can y'all believe it? I sure can't.

Because of the number of pregnancies and bed rest and my inability to exercise due to high risk I'm getting a bigger belly than I'd expected. So it was time to get some maternity clothes especially pants since none of mine fit. That's embarrassing. Anyways I needed to purchase some warm clothes since summer has passed and winter is approaching. I've been wearing the new stuff the last few days but crazy pregnant brain has set in and I've been caught twice wearing tags in public. Go ahead and laugh, Zeus did and he let me wear a tag all day before sharing with me before bedtime. That monster. Anyways it's funny I guess.

Each day coconuts kicks and punches get harder and harder. Last night after the kids went to bed coconut was practicing gymnastics. So I called Zeus over to see if he could feel it. Amazingly enough he was!! It was kinda fun watching him try to figure out what was happening. This is an active lil baby.

It was fun to finally be able to share it with someone. There's a first time for everything.

Blessings Bloggie Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment