Monday, May 6, 2013

2 months old

Today sweet baby coconut is 2 months old. Unfortunately I don't know much about his milestones. Being thousands of miles away keeps me from knowing a whole lot. It makes me sad but this is the way it is. I do get pictures every now and then and for that I'm so very grateful.

I did get to send him some gifts and a homemade diaper cake along with a handmade blanket just for him. He had his first baby shower yesterday so I was lucky be able to share some special books and such with him.

I'm sad but today was a good day for me as I was nominated as key spouse for Scott AFB and I also won key spouse for for the 688 information operation wing. It's a great honor as I love this job. So that kept me smiling.

We are now less than 3 weeks before we depart St Louis.



1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I hope you are enjoying your fall! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete