Sunday, August 26, 2012

36 hours and counting.....

Can anybody guess what 36 hours and counting means? No ideas. Well I'll tell you.

Yesterday, which was my 32nd birthday I woke up first thing and being a pregnant woman we go straight to the bathroom. Don't stop to collect $200. I was pleasantly surprised to see I was blood free. I had to check 3 times to be sure. You know, because I could have been dreaming or something. Nope all three times were clean and clear. I wasn't dreaming, this baby, was real. I was cautiously optimistic since all three major episodes happened after a blood free pee. So after each bathroom visit I started telling Zeus, "2 pees no B", "3 pees no B". By the time I got to 10 I think he was getting agitated. I wasn't. I was so pleased. It was a great feeling. I was so glad that things were looking up.
So here we are 36 hours later and we are still B free. Woo Hoo, that is so wonderful. What a fantastic birthday present to have on your birthday.

 Today, the morning sickness is back with a vengeance. I guess it felt bad I was bleeding and cramping so it decided to lay off of its severity throughout the day most of the past week. Not today. Its raring its ugly head. Thankfully I've been able to fight back without any toilet trips. If its not one thing its something else during this interesting journey.

I must thank you to all of you who sent me text messages, facebook messages, phone calls and gifts wishing me a happy birthday. It is those simple things that really add sunshine to ones day. So again thank you. I love you all

Please continue to pray that I will soon be released from bed rest and pelvic rest. Please pray that coconut is doing alright. Pray for my many pregnant family and friends. Blessings Bloggie Buddies.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! I was quietly going through a nightmare if something had happened....reliving my nightmare all over again.....I'm still praying this goes so smoothly for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete