Friday, August 24, 2012

New Day Same Story

Anybody getting tired of sleeping? Yeah I'd imagine many of you would love to trade places with me for just a few days. Trade away. But really, let me just tell you I've reached the "I'm Done" with bed rest/pelvic rest. I've been down for 10 days and this stinks. I still have 10 more days. I missed awesome weather to be outside. I miss my flower beds, which are not being over taken by my Ivy since I'm no longer able to maintain it. I miss getting what I want to eat. The fun part of eating is browsing the pantry and fridge. I can't even do that. Seriously, what have I gotten myself into. Don't remind me.

Sooooo,  yesterday was turning out to be a great day. I felt great. I even showered and got dressed which only happens when I need to go to doctors. Being in the shower causing me to cramp pretty bad. But yesterday it was great. My bleeding had slowed and even once went to the bathroom and was blood free. I was thrilled. I told Zeus I think I'm getting better. He wasn't convinced. We crawl into bed and minutes after the lights went off I was feeling yucky AGAIN. I was not amused in the least bit. Got Zeus to help me out of bed and back to the bathroom. You have got to be kidding me. Another Bloody disaster. I must be living a royal nightmare. This is no longer funny. It was not enough for the doctor to be worried so back to bed when the cramps hit like a serrated knife sliding through my skin with an extra twist. This all started about 10:30pm and the pain lasted until 4am. NO JOKE. Today I was exhausted. Felt like I ran a marathon yesterday. I stayed in my bed until 11am because I did not have the energy or desire to get to the couch in the living room. I did end up moving to the couch. Luckily for me the blood loss throughout the day was minimal. Making me feel better that I was gonna make it. I have been lazy today. No shower, still in pajamas, no energy to get up.
So here I lay. Zeus has actually had a few  minutes to sit and hold me for a little while. Something that hasn't happened while he's been home. It was nice.

So tomorrow is my big special day. I'm bummed to be stuck to a bed or the couch. But that's what I signed up for. To carry a baby to term.

Please continue the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Still praying!! This will all be a distant memory someday soon I hope! You are doing an AMAZING thing! Seriously! AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete