Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last weekend of non-pregnant woman

This has really been a crazy busy weekend. It started out first thing Saturday morning meeting our HPs for breakfast. Then family stuff all day and meeting with friends that night then Sunday we went to church, all 18 of us. That was moving as God continued to speak to me. I really enjoyed the service. Then we were off to the Ranger game. It was awesome!!! The Rangers beat Seattle at home 4-0 with Ian Kinsler belting a homer. I loved being at the game with all the family. It was a real treat. Even watching some see their first professional game ever. Then all the babies got to run the bases on the field. That was super cool to see.

Dad took the 18 of us and Apollo and Athena out for a wonderful dinner in downtown Seattle after the game. It was really nice and extremely yummy. Thanks Dad, great idea. Then it was off to the HPs house to prepare for tomorrows big embryo transfer. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but hugging my 2 sister-in-laws tonight really gave me the strength and encouragement I needed knowing that all the family was behind me 100%. I really wasn't sure how everyone felt about it but listening to them chat with Athena was really calming for me. I must say thank you to all my supporters through this process. I love you all and really do enjoy talking with all of you. Thank you.

Here's a few photos from today.

Please pray for our life changing day tomorrow as our journey gets REAL.

Blessings Bloggie Buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment